This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email Kim Sankey at email@example.com or write to her at Angel Architecture, The Court, The Street, Charmouth, DT6 6PE.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information so we can understand better how visitors use this website and to present them with timely, relevant information.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers, events and surveys
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from the company, enabling us to deliver improved services. Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To customise the website for you
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers, events and things we think might be relevant to you
- To contact you by email, telephone or mail for market research purposes
Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post.
We will never share, lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will always hold your information securely. To prevent unauthorised discloure or access to your information, we have implemented effective physical and electronic safeguards.
We follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Links from our site
Our website contains links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the angel-architecture.co.uk domain. Should you provide information to a linked website, we are not responsible for protection and privacy of that information on that site.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.