Port Bredy Hospital was listed Grade II in 1975 but it was built in 1836 as a workhouse and was latterly converted to hospital use with many external staircases now removed but the scars are clearly visible. Port Bredy was converted into apartments in 2000. In 2016 Angel Architecture was called in to help resolve problems with damp penetration in the Grade II listed Georgian building. Under our direction, the whole building was repointed with lime mortar, cementious renders removed and lead trays inserted over the windows. The work was completed in 2017.